You are invited! OTT Day in London, February 27th 2019
Updated: Feb 20, 2019
As OTT continues to surge, media companies cannot afford to wait on the sidelines. Digital media consumers across generations are increasingly in the driver’s seat—and their expectations to content, quality and user experience, are at an all-time high. Some major shifts are now occurring. What are the implications for technology, media, and telecommunications companies?
Join us at the free-to-attend OTT Day in London on February 27th 2019, 1:30pm-6:30pm at the Novotel Excel London, where we look further into trends shaping the OTT industry, Innovations in TV, what does the future of Internet TV services look like and more. The OTT Day will feature a series of keynotes from industry thought leaders who will address key issues facing the industry today and in the future, challenges and opportunities, new markets and technologies and much more. Register today
The event brings together networks, digital media publishers, distributors and technology executives representing a 360 view of the OTT ecosystem. Presentations will cover topics ranging from business models and devices to streaming media technologies that will define and shape TV today and into the future.
What to expect:
- Be inspired by a wide range of presentations from highly respected, industry thought leaders
- Get updated on the latest trends and future of streaming media
- Strengthen and enhance your network with industry peers in an exclusive and relaxed setting
- Share experiences, best practices, and know-how
- A fabulous networking drink reception & delicious coffee breaks
Proudly hosted by